As a private, family-owned company, we're able to concentrate on the long term goals and organisational aspirations of our clients. Unlike a plc, we are not driven by short term financial targets. Instead, we're dedicated to the longevity of our business and our clients' organisations, our family values shape what we do and how we perform.
This means taking care of our co-workers while putting our customers at the centre of everything we do. Our Church Safety package provides the support structure you need; it is a comprehensive plan that is fully tailored to your Church.
Our Church Package at a glance:
- Fire extinguisher servicing, supply and certification
- Portable appliance testing and certification
- Fire alarm testing and certification
- Lightning conductor testing and certification
- Fixed wiring electrical systems testing 100% of circuits (EICR)
- Asbestos Management including duty holder advice
- Emergency light testing and certification
- Full UK legislative risk assessment package
- HaCCP and localised food management oversight
- Staff & Volunteer health and safety training
- Legionella survey and inspection and testing
- Tree Surveys
Our 'One Stop Shop' for Safety in your Church will save you time and money. Services delivered entirely from our in house staff leaving you legally compliant. With the peace of mind that you have everything covered with the Precision services plan.
We go the extra mile to ensure that all of our customers have a positive experience. That is why we have customers dating back to 2006, the following list is why they keep coming back.....
- All work guaranteed
- Reliable & Trustworthy
- Out of hours test and repair
- Same-day appointments available
- Emergency & routine maintenance
- Local, fully qualified & experienced
- £5 million public liability insurance
- Legally compliant, giving you total peace of mind
- Fully qualified (NEBOSH) health and safety consultants
- Test and Inspection by commercially qualified electricians
Call today to book your free audit. 08000 24 11 24